WhatsApp for Android
WhatsApp Messenger is the best and one of the most popular Android application of this world right now has more than 1.22 billion users worldwide. It is set free for all Android, Windows and iOS Platforms. It is very secure and fast than any other messaging application because it uses encrypted chats. It’s very fast and it has several features, themes and functions. The interface of this application is very simple people can easily understand.
The green logo looks fabulous while using this android application the internet connection is mandatory because it’s an online chatting application, users can also use their WiFi Connections. Whatsapp had become a very popular chatting application in just 3 years, so it was bought by Facebook later. Because it was becoming a big threat to Facebook. Now let us talk about the main features of this application.
Download WhatsApp APK for Android | Latest Version 2021
|Application Name||Whatsapp Messenger|
|Total Size||31.84 MB|
|Minimum Requirements||Min: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)|
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
The given version is the latest version of Whatsapp Messenger and if you have already installed the previous version of WhatsApp then there is no need to delete that version, the newer version will automatically update the previous one. To update WhatsApp latest version click below.
WhatsApp 2021 APK- Main Features
- Free Messages– Whatsapp is free for all users worldwide, they have not to pay for every single text message. Your work is just to download it from the Play Store or any other official source and verify your existing mobile number. There are no other subscription charges to use WhatsApp.
- Multimedia Files– Users can send and receive videos, images, audio messages, and documents.
- WhatsApp Status– Recently WhatsApp application added this new status update feature now, people can share photos, videos, and GIFs in their status and these status updates will appear in the Status tab, and they’ll automatically disappear after 24 hours. If you want to mute these updates then long press on a contact’s name. Users can also set privacy inside status.
- Video Call / Voice Call– This is one of the most popular features of Whatsapp right now, the calling feature of Whatsapp is too fast. If you are having good internet speed then you will fall in love with this feature of Whatsapp. The best part of this feature is that it uses an internet connection instead of cellular plans. The video calling feature is far better than Skype or any other video calling application and it was added in the year 2017.
- Group Chats– If you want to create a group of your friends and family members then you can easily create them(Group limit 256). Whatsapp Video Calling: Feature This is a new latest version of Whatsapp, recently added in October 2016.
- Camera– Now with the help of one-click user can access the camera, just swipe right from the chat tab.
- Two-Step Verification- Open Settings > Account to require a passcode when registering your contact number with WhatsApp
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about Whatsapp Messenger?
Yes, its safe. If you have downloaded the apk file from the other website, then you must have to check the MD5 signature of that file. The MD5 will be same if the file is original otherwise no need to download the app from that website. You can download it from the above link also, because we always extract applications from playstore.
This is a new feature of Whatsapp, recently added by Facebook. Whatsapp web connects our device to our Pc or laptop. You have to just verify your account by using QR code. Steps to connect Whatsapp web: -> Open Whatsapp. -> Go to options.
->Open Whatsapp web. Then open your laptop. Open web.whatsapp.com website. Then with the help of your device scan the given QR code.
No, Whatsapp mods are not legal, if you’ll install any mod i.e FMWhatsapp, GBWhataspp, YoWhatsapp, WhatsappPlus) then official developers will ban your account.
1. New privacy settings have been added which allows users to control who can add them to groups. To activate this Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups to get started.
2. Call waiting feature is now available so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another WhatsApp call.
3. For security you can lock your app, now there is no need to install third-party application for privacy. In this update the fingerprint app lock is available. To activate it go to WhatsApp Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with a fingerprint.
1. Download the whatsapp.apk file from the download link.
2. Open phone settings and enable unknown sources option.
3. Now, Install the apk file and register your mobile number. (If you are updating your app then no need to register again)
4. Now enjoy the app
List of features added in Whatsapp 2021?
Every day the developer keeps on rolling out new features and updates in this app to enhance the user experience. In 2020, WhatsApp application is going to roll out several new features such as Android Payments, Delete(Text) for everyone among others. Here is a list of all the important recently updated in whatsapp.
- As we all know that last year WhatsApp has launched its new update for Indian users in which new group privacy settings were introduced. This latest feature of WhatsApp was introduced in the version 2.19.298 and this feature is available for both Android and iOS. Nobody option was available in Group Privacy Settings whereas now latest Blacklist option has been introduced by the officials. And users can now listen to voice messages in the latest Whatsapp desktop app.
- If anyone is a group admin then he/she can remove admin rights of other users. To remove someone from group admin you have to just tab in”Group info” option available inside WhatsApp and then click on “Dismiss as admin.”
- The admin of a group can select particular people to change a group’s subject, icon and description by going to “Group info” and tapping “Group settings.”
- Now users can delete messages they have sent by mistake. For Deleting that message you have to select that message you sent in the last 60 minutes, tap delete, and select “Delete for everyone.”
- Now, Users can share their real-time location with their family members or friends. Open Whatsapp, click on attach icon > location, and tap “Share live location” to share.
- People can again set a text-only update in their Whatsapp profile’s and its new name is About. Go to Settings and then jump to your profile name to edit it.
- In the chat window, users can now search for the perfect animated GIF. Click on emoji button in a chat and then go to GIF’s at the bottom of the emoji panel to get started.
The given application is available for all android phones like Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Honor, Huawei, Moto, Lenovo, Meizu, OnePlus, Oppo, ZTE, Jolla, Lyf, Sony, Ace, Asus and many more…
We will try to update WhatsApp latest versions daily so keep an eye on updates and stay tuned with GN Radar.