Do you want to get started in investment or manage your portfolio? The application Upstox offers tools that can help. Upstox is a free-trading app that allows you to invest and trade in India’s top exchanges like BSE/NSE at zero brokerage. You can trade stocks, currencies (forex), commodities and futures using the app. Upstox is a fast and reliable way to buy and sell shares online! So if you want to download Upstox APK right now, then click on the given download link.
Stock markets are open for five and a half days in a week. So, it’s not possible to have your eyes glued to the screen for that long. You may be a trader who is so focused on stock trading and tends to live in front of the computer screens. But, there are other aspects of life that need equal attention.
In such a case, how do you deal with the challenge of keeping a tab on the market movements? Well, you can use our updated Upstox mobile app to track your stock portfolio from anywhere at any time! In this blog post, we will be talking about how to download and use the Upstox Android App.
Upstox Download 2022 | Latest Version 1.1.2
|Total Size||32.01 MB|
|Minimum Requirements||Min: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)|
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
Upstox for Android
Upstox for Android is a technology-led brokerage firm that offers both online trading platforms, Upstox Pro and Upstox Pro Web and mobile trading apps, Upstox Pro Mobile. It also offers several trading tools, including an order book. This makes it a great choice for traders who want the convenience of a mobile app but the features of a desktop platform.
Upstox is designed with the goal of making investing and trading simple and easy to understand for all types of investors. The brokerage firm offers market news, research reports and recommendations from experts in one convenient location. You can also get in touch with your relationship manager via email or phone if you need any help or advice about your investments.
Upstox- Demat, Stock, MF & IPO APK- Main Features
We know you have a lot of choices. There are plenty of trading apps, but none as simple and user-friendly as the Upstox Android app. The Upstox app is designed to give you an unparalleled trading experience. It has all of the features, speed and information that you need to make your investment decisions. Here’s some of what you get with the Upstox Android app:
- The fastest trade execution in the industry – We use advanced technology to connect at lightning speeds with stock exchanges across India.
- Real-time charts – Monitor your investments on the go with our live charts.
- Live stock quotes – Track market movements in real-time right on your mobile screen.
- Customizable watchlist – Track stocks you want to follow and add or remove stocks from your watchlist as needed.
- Live market tips and alerts – Our research team gives tips based on market conditions for free! You can also create your own alerts for trades and prices.
- Portfolio tracking – Keep track of the gains & losses from all your investments in one place in real-time.
- Easy Instant Order Entry: Enter buy/sell orders from anywhere at any time with just a few taps on your smartphone screen. You can even access net positions for all your stocks in one place as well as change the price for any order you have placed in the system.
- Real-Time Notifications: Receive real-time alerts on your trades’ activities like order confirmations, order rejects and trade confirmations so that you never miss an opportunity to trade or invest.
Benefits of using the Upstox App.
- Buy Stocks Using Credit – An interesting option available on the Upstox app is buying shares on credit. Instead of investing a lump sum amount, you can now buy stocks in instalments.
- Quick Orders – Upstox has introduced a new feature called Quick Orders that will let you execute trades faster than ever before. You can enter your trade details with just one click!
- Set Price Alerts – You can now set price alerts on the Upstox App and be notified when a stock reaches your target price. This helps you easily track your holdings, manage risks and save time by eliminating constant manual monitoring.
- Intraday Trading – Intraday trading allows traders to make quick profits by taking advantage of the price movements in the market. If you’re new to intraday trading, you can check out our beginner’s guide to intraday trading to get started.
Getting started in proper investment can be tough. There are seemingly endless jargon and symbols to learn, making it difficult to get into the right mindset for successful investment. However, by utilizing tools such as Upstox, investors can break down this barrier and begin to approach the market with confidence.