There used to be only one android smartphone, but it’s now the dominant mobile operating system in the UK. With so many options to choose from, you’re spoilt for choice on where to spend your money. So we have reviewed the best Android phones available in UK right now and have come up with our top 5 picks.
List of Top 5 Android Phones Avaialble in UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
When it comes to specifications, the undisputed king of smartphones alongside the iPhone is Samsung. The Galaxy S21 Ultra is no exception. A glance reveals such features as a Quad core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz, an internal storage space of 512 GB and a whopping 16 GB of RAM for multitasking. Overall score: 10/10. Here we are talking about Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra which is among its latest releases –
- Screen Size – It comes with a screen size of 6.8 inches which is quite big and best for those who tend to most of their work on their mobile phones only.
- Camera – It has a 108 + 10 + 10 + 12 MP of rear camera and 40 MP front camera which is going to provide you the best shots.
- RAM/Storage – The phone comes in different variants where you get 12/16 GB RAM option and 128/256/512 GB internal storage option along with a 5000 mAh battery capacity.
- Price – The phone is priced at somewhere around £900 in the UK.
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus has not gone overboard with the design of its latest flagship phone, the OnePlus 9 Pro. The phone uses a large 6.7-inch LTPO OLED display combined with an in-display fingerprint sensor that the company claims reduces power consumption by up to 50 percent compared to previous OnePlus smartphones. Its performance can be boosted by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 SoC, and it comes in two versions. I was impressed with the accuracy of the touch-based fingerprint sensor, and I appreciated that the edges are slightly less curved than on the OnePlus 8 Pro—a feature that helps prevent accidental touches.
Here we have OnePlus 9 Pro which is an ultimate release by the manufacturer –
- Screen Size – Here you will have a standard screen size of 6.7 inches, which is perfect for smartphones.
- Camera – OnePlus is very well known for providing amazing quality photos and videos. It provides you a rear camera of 48 + 50 + 8 + 2 MP and the front camera of 16 MP to give you those best selfies.
- RAM/Storage – There are 8/12 GB RAM that this phone provides along with an internal storage of 128/256 GB. Along with this, you’ll get 4,500 mAh battery capacity.
- Price – In UK, the phone is priced around £489.
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi’s Mi series is usually positioned as the device of choice for those who want a flagship experience but don’t want to pay $1,000 or more. At €749, the vanilla Mi 11 cuts into Samsung’s Galaxy S21 (€850 in Europe) and Apple’s iPhone XR (€800), but all three phones are essentially in the same broad affordable flagship category.
Those seeking the typical affordable Xiaomi flagship—such as the Xiaomi Mi 10T series—might be disappointed by the Mi 11. However, those who want some premium extras for under $1,000 should be happy here. The Mi 11 also earned a “recommended” award from us. You can find out why below.
Meanwhile, the Mi 11 Ultra is Meizu’s first full-fledged high-end phone. It has all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a premium flagship. So if you were considering the Galaxy S21 Ultra, Apple’s iPhone 13 Pro Max, or the OnePlus 9 Pro, this one could be right for you.
Here is Xiaomi Mi 11 which is from its latest releases –
- Screen Size – This one again comes with a screen size of 6.8 inches which has proven to be an ideal size for smartphones.
- Camera – Here you’ll have 108 + 13 + 5 MP rear camera and 20 MP front camera.
- RAM/Storage – It provides you 8 GB RAM along with two different storage options, 128 and 256 GB. Here, you will be having 4,600 mAh battery capacity.
- Price – Xiaomi Mi 11 is priced around £712 in the UK.
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro is one of the best and high-end smartphones that Google has ever released. The latest smartphone from Google, supports seamless multitasking and prolonged operations. The device promises detailed images and flawless visuals for you to take higher-quality selfies. It features an IP68 rating for extra protection against water damage and dust. Here are its specifications –
- Screen Size – Here you guys will be having a screen size of 6.71 inches which is quite standard.
- Camera – This is one of the most important thing of any smartphone and here you are getting the best! It comes with 50 + 48 + 12 MP of rear camera and 11.1 MP of front camera.
- RAM/Storage – It offers you 12 GB RAM and three different internal storage options, 128/256/512 GB.
- Price – The starting price of this android phone by Google is £850 in the UK.
OnePlus Nord 2
OnePlus started out as a company that delivered flagship-level smartphones for much less than the competition — delivering on its “flagship killer” moniker. However, the company has since embraced high prices and premium features, offering a lineup of products known as the “Nord” series. The newest member of the Nord family is the OnePlus Nord 2, which debuts with familiar specifications and a familiar price tag. Although the Nord 2 won’t replace a OnePlus 9 Pro, it should satisfy budget-conscious buyers who are unwilling to make significant spec sacrifices.
Here we have another one from OnePlus that is OnePlus Nord 2.
- Screen Size – Here, you will get the screen size of 6.43 inches.
- Camera – It comes with an amazing rear camera of 50 + 8 + 2 MP and 32 MP front camera.
- RAM/Storage – Here you will have two options, 8/12 GB RAM and two options for Internal storage as well which are 128/256 GB.
- Price – In UK, you can get this amazing android smartphone for around £400.
We hope you found the list useful, whether you’re simply curious about which Android smartphones are available in UK or if you’re ready to take the leap and buy one.