In October a new software update arrived for Realme 3 Pro phone. In this latest software update, one of the most awaited feature “system-wide Dark Mode” was introduced for all Realme 3 Pro device. In this update with dark mode, the performance of the phone has been increased by optimizing the gaming experience, along with the latest security patch. This update is already rolled out on the following devices of Realme i.e 1, U1, 5 Pro, X, and XT. Some people have got this update in their phones automatically and some will get by the end of this month.
And if the update has not rolled out in your device and you want to download it now, then click in the given download link. We have downloaded this security patch from the original website and it is 100% safe to download.
What’s New In System-Wide Dark Mode November Update
- Security– Android Security Patch: October 2019
- System– In system settings Dark Mode, Updated charging animation and fast switch toggle between SIM in notification centre has been added.
- Notification Center and Status Bar– Now reminder have been removed when user will enable hotspot. And for rooted phones prompt is removed. One swipe down option is added on the home screen for a global search or notification center.
- Settings:- New realme Laboratory is introduced. Touch and gaming experience is improved.
This new dark mode update is based on Android 9.0 (Pie) and it also brings improvements in touch experience. Basically after this update users can access all the features of Android 9. The version of this update is RMX1851EX_11.A.20. The total size of the firmware is around 2.74GB.
Precautions to be taken
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Check your phone’s battery level it should be above 35%.
- Follow the given steps properly.
Before updating your android phone kindly follow these steps properly.
How to Update Realme 3 Pro Manually
- Step 1: Check your phone battery. If it’s less than 50% than charge your device first.
- Step 2: Now Download firmware from the given link and then check the file size it should be 2.74 GB.
- Step 3: Now move the firmware to the root folder.
- Step 4: Switch Off your device.
- Step 5: Now press Power and Volume down keys to enter in the recovery mode.
- Step 6: Now select language
- Step 7: Inside recovery mode select “Install from Storage Device” option and then select the downloaded firmware file named as (RMX1851EX_11_OTA_0200_all_32zXRdOSuPB1.ozip).
- Step 8: Now the update will automatically start.
- Step 9: After completion select Reboot option (This is the last step).
Now the latest update is installed in your device and you can use system-wide dark mode on your Realme 3 Pro. If you got any error then you can comment below, our team members will help you.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.