If you want to download the latest released version of the Samsung Odin Application then click on the given link.
About- Samsung Odin
These days most of the mobile companies are releasing their flash tools that are generally used to stock firmware file. There are a lot of them and today we are talking about Odin Flash Tool that has been exclusively designed by Samsung basically for all of its android devices either it is a mobile or tablet to connect it with the Windows PC.
Here in this article, you will get to each and everything important about this tool. Odin Flash Tool is basically a software that has been specially developed by Samsung to connect its android devices with Windows PC and it supports all the Windows PC.
Download Samsung Odin Flash Tool
|Application Name||Samsung Odin|
|File Size||361 KB|
|Minimum Version Required||Window XP|
|Update||1 Day Ago|
Samsung Odin Tool- Main Uses
- Flash Stock Firmware– This is one of the amazing feature of this tool as you can easily stock firmware on your android smartphone to fix most of the software issues.
- Install updates– You can also install the updates through this tool that are still not available in your region. You can do it manually by yourself.
- Android Customisations– Well this is one of the most interesting features that you are simply going to love as with this tool you can easily do some modifications to your android device like some custom binaries or some other things to root your device.
- Downgrade Software– With this tool you will also be able to downgrade the software of your device to any particular version that has been released earlier.
How to Install Samsung Odin Application
These were some of the features or you can say uses of this tool now comes the guide which will tell you how to install it on your Windows PC.
- First of all, you will need to install the latest USB drivers on your PC by Samsung because only then you will be able to operate this tool on your PC plus you need to make sure that your Windows PC is of versions 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP because it does not support any other version of it.
- Now download Odin Flash Tool from the link that we have given below to your Windows PC.
- After downloading, you will need to extract this file through an archive tool on your PC.
- Now open the extracted folder and open Odin tool from there.
- After opening it, it will automatically start installing on your PC without any efforts.
- Once the installation is complete you will need to boot your android device into download mode before connecting it to the PC and after connecting, select the firmware files and its done. Now you can do whatever you want from this tool!
As the tool is downloaded and installed on your PC, you can now do all the things that this tool provides. It will also give you a lot of liberty to do things that are not allowed officially.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.