Rufus for Windows
Rufus is among the most reliable Windows software tools designed for creating bootable USB drives quickly and efficiently. It’s the ideal solution for those working with DOS systems or for those without a built-in or pre-installed OS. Rufus’s speed stands out, especially when compared to other software like Universal USB Installer or UNetbootin. With its user-friendly interface, even those who aren’t tech-savvy can use it with ease.
A major advantage of Rufus is that it doesn’t require installation. Just click on its executable file, and it starts working immediately. This feature not only saves time but also conserves space on your PC. The software offers an array of customization options, allowing you to adjust your USB stick to meet various preferences and requirements. Moreover, Rufus supports several partition types, including Syslinux, ReactOS, Grub, UEFI: NTFS, and even has a built-in FreeDOS option. This versatility is invaluable for those who work with different operating systems like Linux and Windows on a regular basis.
In conclusion, if you’re in search of trustworthy software to create bootable USBs, Rufus is your perfect choice.
Download Rufus for Windows | Latest Version 2023
|Supportable- Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows XP|
|File Size||37.4 MB|
Rufus for PC- Main Features
These are some of the best features of the Rufus Software-
- Creates Bootable Devices– Rufus allows you to make bootable devices from external storage units such as USB flash drives and SD cards. This means you can use these devices to install operating systems on a computer.
- Supports Various Partition Types– The tool supports a range of partition types including Syslinux, ReactOS, and Grub. This allows you to work with different operating systems and configurations.
- Built-in FreeDOS– The FreeDOS feature helps you create a boot device without downloading FreeDOS from elsewhere.
- Supports a wide Range of ISOs– Rufus is compatible with over 40 ISO images including popular ones like Windows XP and Debian. This makes it a versatile tool for creating bootable devices.
- Fast Performance– It can create a bootable Windows 7 startup disk twice as fast as the official tool.
- No Installation Required– You do not need to install Rufus to use it. You can run the program directly from its executable file, making it convenient and quick to use.
- Create Windows Installation from ISO image– Rufus allows you to create a Windows installation from an ISO image. This is useful if you want to install Windows on a device using a USB drive.
- Useful for Raspberry Pi– You can use Rufus to install Linux distributions or other images on a Raspberry Pi, which is a small and affordable computer.
- Create DOS Bootable USB– Rufus can create a bootable USB that can boot in DOS. This feature useful for running low-level programs or flashing the BIOS on a computer.
For more information and the latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.