There is not even a single part of the world that has not been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and it has impacted the lives of the people to a very great extent. Scientists from across the world have been working to creating vaccine and now finally the vaccine is available for all people of age 18+ in India as well. Now as the COVID-19 cases are increasing rapidly in India, it is a must to get vaccinated. Here we are going to tell you how you can easily register for the COVID-19 vaccine, book your appointment, and download the vaccine certificate.
How to Register 18+ for COVID-19 Vaccine
The first step here is to register yourself for the vaccine. Before starting the registration, you need to keep one of your photo identity card like Aadhar card, driving license, or anything else with you. Now here is the process –
- First of all open the browser on your device and visit www.cowin.gov.in which is the official website by the government for vaccine registration and other related information.
- After opening the website, you will see the option of “Register/Sign In yourself” on the top right corner. You need to click on that to move further in the process.
- Now you will have to enter your mobile number here and then it will ask you for a verification code that has been sent on the same number. By entering the verification code, you will move to the next step.
- It will now ask you for several basic information and the details of your photo ID proof. Fill up the details like name, gender, date of birth, etc. and add the photo ID details. Now the last and final step is to click on the “Register” button and that is it. You have successfully registered yourself for the COVID-19 vaccine and you will also receive an official message for registration from the website.
How to Book Appointment for COVID-19 Vaccine
Now as you have registered yourself, your next step is to book an appointment for COVID-19 vaccine so that you do not have to stand in the queue and this will help you to maintain the social distancing. Here are the steps –
- When you visit www.cowin.gov.in, you will see the option to check the nearest vaccination centre and the availability of the slots.
- Here you will have to either enter your pincode or you can also select your district for the same. After doing so, click on the search button.
- Now it will show you slots and vaccination centres that are available for people of different age group. You can select yours and book your appointment easily.
How to Download the Vaccination Certificate
Last but not the least is the vaccination certificate. Anyone who gets the vaccine should definitely have the vaccination certificate with them as it is the only proof that you got your vaccination done. There is nothing to worry about as you can easily get the vaccination certificate online. Follow these steps to do that –
- Here you will have to visit https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccinationcertificate to get the certificate.
- Once you enter this website, you will have to click on your “Beneficiary Reference ID” and then click on the search button. It will now show your vaccination certificate and you can easily download it from here.
The vaccination process is quite simple and it is the duty of every citizen of the country to get the vaccine in order to stop the spread of the virus.
For more information and updates stay tuned with GN Radar.