One Plus is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer that develops really amazing smartphones with the latest technology and all the interesting features in them. Here we are introducing you to two of its super amazing smartphones that you are simply going to love and that is One Plus 8 and One Plus 8 Pro.
OnePlus 8 Specifications
This phone is expected to be released in the summers of the year 2020 and it will be available at an approx price of Rs.35,000 to Rs. 43,000. Now here comes the features of this phone –
- It will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 plus processor.
- There will be 8 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage that is way more than expected.
- 4,000 mAh battery that is expected to last for a very long time.
- There will be a screen size of 6.55 inches with 1080 x 2340 pixels with a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch and Gorilla glass protection.
- Now comes the camera! We all know that the camera quality of OnePlus is way too amazing and here with this phone, they kept their promise. There will be a 20MP front camera and triple rear camera of 48MP + 16 MP + 12 MP.
- It supports dual sim so you do not need to carry an extra phone.
- It also worked great for its sensors as there will be a fingerprint, compass, light and proximity sensor.
These were some of its amazing features that we have introduced you to and there will be a lot more than this. Now just wait for its release and then grab the one once it will be released.
OnePlus 8 Pro Specifications
This one is another one in the list and the more superior one as there will be a lot more features then there will be in 8. It will be available at a price of somewhere around Rs.48,000 to Rs, 55,000 Although it is expensive then 8 but it will be worth buying for.Here are some of its features that you need to know –
It will come with 8GB RAM that is way more than what it will be in 8 and 128 GB internal storage.
- There will be a 4500 mAh battery that will last very long.
- The screen size will be of 6.65 inches with 1440 x 3100 pixels and punch-hole display with Gorilla glass.
- The camera quality is going to be beyond words although the rear camera features are yet to be revealed but the front camera will be of 24 MP with all the latest features.
- There will be mostly all kind of sensors in this phone.
This one is also expected to be released in May 2020. Both the phone of this series are going to be a great release for OnePlus this time. All you can do is wait for the release and stay updated with us for more updates of them.
For more information and latest news stay tuned with GN Radar.