If you want to use latest Telegram 2020 Stickers on WhatsaApp then you are at the right place. Just follow the given steps.
As well all know that by using stickers our chats becomes more expressive and interesting. Although there are stickers available in WhatsApp which we can use in our chats but we always want something extra. We see that there are some amazing stickers that we see on Telegram and Facebook. What if I tell you that you will be able to use those amazing stickers on WhatsApp also. Yes, that’s right you can use those amazing telegram stickers on your WhatsApp too.
Steps to Use Telegram Sticker on Latest Whatsapp Version:-
Here are few steps that will let you guys use these amazing telegram stickers on your WhatsApp –
- First of all, you will have to open Telegram on your device.
- Once you open Telegram, you will see three dots in the top left corner. There you will see the option of settings and in settings, you will find out chat settings.
- In chat settings, you will have to find out the option of Stickers and Masks where you will be able to find out all the stickers that you’ve downloaded on your telegram. In case you do not own any of the stickers then you will have to download them.
- Once you’ll have a sticker pack with you, you need to tap on the three dots which you’ll see on your sticker pack and from there you can easily find the option to copy the link of the pack you want.
- After copying the link you will have to open the bot sticker downloader. You will find out the sticker downloader on your telegram, you just have to search for it.
- When you will find the sticker downloader, you will have to tap on it and a chat will open up. In the chat, you just need to type settings. After these three options will appear and from those three options you will have to select Webp.
- Once you have selected this option, your settings will be updated and you will have to paste the link of your sticker pack here which you copied earlier.
- After some time you will receive one file that is the ZIP file of all the images or stickers that you want.
- Now you will have to create a folder on your device for pasting your stickers on it. In that folder unzip the ZIP file which will provide you with all the stickers that you have pasted.
- Now you are moving towards the last step. To complete it you will have to install an app named Personal stickers for WhatsApp.
- When you open this app, you will see that all the stickers will be automatically copied to this app also.
That is it! Now, you are all set to use all those amazing telegram stickers on your WhatsApp.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.