Spotify is that one app that all the music lovers are aware of. It is undoubtedly, the most loved music app available in the store, across the world and is available for various platforms as well. Although it is quite amazing but sometimes due to several issues we wish to uninstall the app but it has been seen that Windows users find it quite difficult to do that.
The reason being—the app takes up a lot of space on your device, which results in low disk space issues and sometimes it also starts to perform poorly due to this reason. This makes them feel like they should uninstall the app and free up their device memory space. But before doing so, if you are wondering how to uninstall Spotify, then you must read this article because we have got all the answers for you here! Well, here we are going to tell you that how you can uninstall Spotify on Windows 11 in few simple steps.
Steps to Uninstall Spotify on Windows 11
There are many different methods through which you can do this and here we are going to tell you a few of them –
Method 1 – Through Settings App
The first method will allow you to uninstall Spotify from your Windows 11 with the help of the settings app. Here are the steps –
- First of all you need to open the “Start Menu” by either pressing the Windows Key on your keyboard or from the desktop.
- In the Start Menu, you will see an option to search things. There, you need to type “Add or Remove Programs” and it will show you this in the start menu.
- Click on “Add or Remove Programs” and there find Spotify in the list.
- When you click on three dots that are shown next to the icon, you will see two options (modify & uninstall). You need to click on uninstall and you are all set, it will be uninstalled from your Windows 11.
Method 2 – Through Start Menu
Now the next method is using the start menu. It includes these few simple steps to do that –
- Here also, your first step will be to open the “Start Menu” and then search for the “Spotify” app.
- Once you find the Spotify app, you need to click on and it will show you different options from there, click on “Uninstall” option.
- Now it will open the control panel and from the list of apps, you need to find “Spotify” and right-click on it. It will show you the “uninstall” option and you just need to click on that.
- Once you click on uninstall, it will open a box that will ask you whether you want to uninstall the app, you just need to click on “OK” and that is it.
Method 3 – Through Control Panel
The third option to uninstall Spotify from your Windows 11 is through Control Panel. Here are the steps to do that –
- Here again, you are required to open the start menu and in the search column, click on “Control Panel”.
- When you click on Control Panel, you will see different options and from there, you need to click on “Programs” option.
- Now click on “Programs and Features” option in Programs and it will open a drop down menu. From this list, you need to find Spotify app.
- Once you find the Spotify app, right-click on it and then click on “uninstall”. Now from the box, click on OK to confirm and it will successfully uninstall Spotify from your Windows 11 without any difficulty.
These were the three different methods with super easy steps, through which one can easily uninstall Spotify from their Windows 11 PC without facing any kind of difficulty, at all!