All those PUBG lovers in India have now moved to Battlegrounds Mobile India which is the Indian version of PUBG. It has been recorded that on the first day of the release, there have been 17 million downloads which are showing the huge fan base of this game in the country. Even though it is quite exciting for you guys to play this game, there are a lot of people out there who are confused that how they can transfer their PUBG mobile account to this all nee version of the game. Well, you need not worry about that as Battlegrounds Mobile India allows its users to transfer the data from PUBG Mobile.
Steps to Transfer Your PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India
Here today we are going to tell you guys that how you can transfer your PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India in a few simple steps –
- The first step is obviously to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your device, be it your smartphone or your tab. You can download it from the direct link that we have provided here.
- Now the next step is to login, you will see that two different options are available through which you can login into your account. You can either choose Facebook or Twitter to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in to your account, you will have to accept the Terms of Service in order to move further.
- As you’ve accepted the terms of service, it will now ask “Account Data Transfer” to all the Indian users. Here you will have to click on “Yes” otherwise you won’t be able to transfer your data from your account to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- After clicking on yes, it will again ask you for consent whether you really wish to transfer the data to Battlegrounds Mobile India or not. Here again, you will have to tap on yes to get back all your data to this new game.
- You should know that Battleground Mobile India is highly concerned about the privacy of its users. Hence, you should follow all the steps and read everything carefully while transferring the data. Once you’ve given consent for transferring the data from your account to Battlegrounds Mobile India, it will ask for another permission. It will inform you that all of your data will be transferred from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited (PUBG Mobile operator) to Krafton, which is operating Battlegrounds Mobile India. Here also you have to give the consent by clicking on “Yes”.
- Now you are required to enter your login credentials for either Facebook or Twitter, whatever you wish to use.
- You will see that it will ask you “Account Data Transfer” for the last time to confirm you want to transfer the data. Here you will have to click on “Yes” again and its done! Now all of your data on PUBG Mobile will be transferred directly to your Battlegrounds Mobile India account.
These were few simple steps that will help you to easily transfer data without facing any kind of difficulty and now you won’t have to start your game from the beginning.