Snapchat is one of the most popular social media application. It has more than 10 million users worldwide after Instagram and Facebook it’s the most commonly used social media platform. Due to its higher popularity, the hackers are more active in Snapchat, therefore, there is a risk of being hacked. The two-factor authentication is one of the best method to keep your Snapchat account safe and more secure.
We have noticed that now every single app is providing users to enable two-factor security. By default, this function is locked by the developers so therefore users have to manually open this feature. Today we are providing you with a complete guide through which you can easily enable Two Factor Authentication inside your account.
Steps to Enable Two Factor Authentication in Snapchat Application
- Download the Snapchat apk from Playstore or GN Radar.
- After installing the application open it. If you have installed it from our website then before installing the apk file, go to setting and enable unknown sources option.
- Now create your account and click on your profile icon located on the top.
- Now open setting icon.
- Inside setting you’ll find an option named as Two-Factor Authentication. Tab on it.
- Click on continue to set up the authentication feature on your account.
- You can activate this feature by two different methods one by sending security code on your device or you can use any authentication application.
- Phone verification is the simplest way to activate this feature. You have to just enter the SMS code.
- If you change your SIM card regularly then you should prefer the second option. Download Google Authenticator, or Microsoft Authenticator app and install it.
- Now configure the application on your phone.
- Open snapchat and tab on Two-Factor Authentication settings.
- The open Authentication App option and tab on set up Automatically option.
- Now Snapchat will automatically detect the installed Authenticator application.
- Now enter 6 Digits security code.
- Finally, you have Enabled the Two Factor Authentication on your android device.
Now after enabling two-factor authentication your account is safe and secure to use. Now no one can easily hack your account by third-party applications and bots. But remember your account is not 100% safe because there are lots other way through which a hacker can hack your accounts i.e SIM cards and Gmail ids.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.