Are you looking for the application by which you can root your Android phone without using laptop or PC, if your answer is yes, then today we are going to talk about an application which is capable of rooting android phones without PC. The name of this application is Kingroot. To download Kingroot latest 2019 version click here: KINGROOT APK.
Kingroot application is free for all existing android phones like Samsung, Nokia, Moto, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Nexus and Honor etc. It’s a universal rooting application which provides one-click root solutions for all users. Users don’t require any data cables and laptops for rooting. The application is very easy to use.
Before Rooting phone without PC remember these points
- Battery should be above 50%.
- Proper Internet and wifi connectivity (minimum speed 5Mbps).
- Before downloading the application enable unknown sources option. (Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources)
How to Root Android Phone without Computer
- Step 1: Open your android phone and download Kingroot latest version. ( If your phone has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click then you have to press “OK” to proceed.)
- Step 2: Go to setting and enable “Unknown Sources” option.
- Step 3: Go to file manager and find kingroot.apk file and install it.
- Step4: Now follow the steps and install Kingroot properly
- Step 5: Open the application and click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Step 6: Wait for 15 seconds then results will appear in your mobile display.
- Step 7: If the process failed while rooting the device after several trials. Then you have to manually download the software and you have to root with the help of PC or Laptop.
Benefits of Rooting Phone
- After rooting your device you can stop some applications which are preinstalled. And this helps you to increase your phone speed and save internal memory.
- Users can block ads in applications.
- Can flash any custom ROM
- You can download any custom application which is not available in the Playstore.
Disclaimer:- You have to go step by step because while you are rooting your device your ROM becomes unstable and if the process goes wrong then you may lose your device or data. So you have to be very careful while rooting any device.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.