Do you want to make website text larger on Android? If yes then you are at the right location. Just go through these steps to change text size.
As we all are doing our work or reading stuff throughout the day from our mobile phones, a lot of you must have faced some kind of difficulty while reading on certain sites. This is because there are many websites out there that doesn’t allow us to zoom in and that’s when we face some kind of difficulty may be because the text is too small or you wish to zoom in any particular section.
Well that’s not a big problem and we have a solution for that. Here we are going to tell you certain ways through which you can easily make website text larger on android devices.
Force Zoom in Chrome on Android
Chrome is one of the most used browser on most of the android devices out there and it also provides you an option through which you can make the website text larger on your android device. That option is Force Zoom and here is how you can enable that –
- First of all open the Chrome browser on your android device. Once you open it, you will see three lines icon on the top-left of the screen. You need to tap on that!
- Once you tap on those three lines, it will open up a short menu for you guys. From this menu, go to the “settings”.
- In the settings you will see various options, you have to go to the “Accessibility” and this will take you to another page.
- Now here you will be able to see all the things related to Chrome’s accessibility. Here you need to find “Force Enable Zoom” and then tap on it to enable. Now you’re all set, you will be able to easily zoom in on to any of the website out there.
Force Zoom in Firefox on Android
Just like Google Chrome, there are a lot of people out there who also uses Firefox very frequently. This also allows you to Force Zoom in on any website easily. Here are the steps –
- Open Firefox browser first and there you will see three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen. This will open a drop-down menu.
- In this menu, you need to tap on the “settings” and then go to the “Accessibility” option from the settings.
- Now you will see all the accessibility-related settings on your screen. From here you need to find “Always Enable Zoom” and from there enable it. You are all set now and you will be able to easily zoom in to any website irrespective of any kind of restrictions.
Steps to Increase the Text Size Directly
These were the methods for two kind of browsers that are highly used on android devices out there. Now if you wish to increase the text size of your device you can directly do this from your device’s settings. Here is how you can do that –
- Here you first step is to head towards the settings of your device and search for “Accessibility”.
- In accessibility, you will be able to see the display settings, this might vary from device to device but from here you can easily change the text size or screen zoom of your device.
Use any of these steps to easily make the text larger for any of the website out there, even if they are having any kind of restrictions.