All those people who love to experiment with various things with their android devices and keep customising it in different ways, just hang in right here as we have something special for you. Here today, we are explaining to you guys what is an Xposed Framework and how you can install it on Android 11.
Well, Xposed Framework could be seen as a tool that helps android users to do several customizations on their device. It is basically meant to help people in changing the root settings of their android device. It is the kind of app that is going to completely change the way you see and operate your smartphone. It has been reported by several people that Xposed Framework is not completely compatible with Android 11 which is the latest Android version. So, we are here to help you guys out so that you can easily use it on your latest android devices.
Before moving further to the steps of how to install, you need to know several important things that are required to install Xposed Framework easily on your device. Here is the list –
- The first thing that you need to do is taking the complete backup of your phone so that you can restore it any time you want.
- You need to download the latest version of both Magisk and Magisk Manager on your device.
- You are required to download several other apk files as well so that you can easily run Xposed on your device. Apk files that you need to download are Magisk Riru Core Zip, Riru Manager Apk, EdXposed Manager Apk, and EdXposed YAHFA zip.
- Download Magisk Riru Core zip
- Download Riru Manager APK
- Download EdXposed Manager APK
- Download EdXposed YAHFA zip
Steps to Install Xposed on Android 11
Now let’s move to the steps of how to install Xposed on Android 11 –
- Here first of all you need to copy all the files that you’ve downloaded for this app, to the phone storage.
- Once you are done with this, open the latest version of Magisk Manager on your device.
- After this, you have to install both Riru Manager Apk and EdXposed Manager apk on your device.
- Now again go back to the Magisk Manager and tap on the fourth icon that is shown on the menu bar. Once you tap on it, it will open the modules section where you are required to tap on the “Install from Storage” button to move further.
- From the list, look for “Riru Core Zip” file and tap on it and it will start installing it on your device. Once you are done with installing the Riru Core module, you have to restart your device.
- Once your phone restarts, you have to follow all the same steps to install the EdXposed YAHFA zip file on your device. You will find this file in modules under Magisk Manager. After doing this, again reboot your device.
- Now you have to open the Riru Manager app on your device and from there grant the root access. You have to do the same in EdXposed Manager file.
- In EdXposed Manager, look for the three dots that will be somewhere on the top of your screen. It will open up a small menu and from there tap on Modules. Now enable EdXposed Module and then reboot your device.
Now you are all set to use Xposed Framework on your device. These are the few simple steps that you guys are required to follow to simply install it on your device with full compatibility.
For more information and the latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.