You all must be familiar with mac OS. It is an operating system that has been developed by Apple basically for its Mac computers. Although Apple does not allow anyone to download or use Mac OS on any other computer than its own today we are going to tell you that how you can download it on your PC.
As you know that mac OS is officially for only apple computers so it cannot be downloaded directly to your PC because apple does not give permission to do so. Well, there are a lot of tools and tricks available in the market through which you can easily download mac OS on your PC.
Requirements to Install macOS on a PC
First of all, you need to know about all the things that you will need to install Mac OS on your PC –
- Your PC should be of 64bit intel processor.
- A separate hard drive is needed to install macOS on your PC plus it should be the one on which Windows has never been installed.
- There should be at least 50 GB of free space on your drive to install this operating system.
- Now you will need to create the macOS installer but for this, you will need mac so that you can download it from the Apple app store.
Steps to Install macOS installer on PC
Now here are steps through which you can create macOS installer and install it on your Windows PC-
- First of all, you need to download Unibeast before moving further.
- Now you need to plug in the USB drive in which you will be installing macOS.
- After this launch the Unibeast by selecting the USB drive where you want to install it. To install it you just simply need to click continue and allow certain permissions that it will ask for plus it will take some time to launch it perfectly on your drive.
- Now you need to plug in your USB to your PC and restart it which will automatically boot it to Unibeast.
- After this you need to choose the drive from which you need to install macOS on your PC. It will take somewhere around an hour to complete the process and when it is done, you need to restart your PC by keeping USB plugged in.
- When you restart your PC you will see the Unibeast boot menu that will display the complete macOS boot disk. You need to select it to successfully boot your Windows PC into macOS.
Although this method is not official but you can install macOS on your Windows PC through this method. There might be some other options also but this one right here is the one that is super easy. Go for it now!
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.