These days you must have experienced that we all simply love to click pictures of almost anything and everything. Even though we create memories with those pictures but it is not possible to have all of them on our mobile devices. This is the reason why we keep uploading pictures on Google Photos as it helps us to save a lot of our storage. Google Photos comes with one really interesting feature called “memories” where it collects some selected photos and shows them to you as memories.
Even though it is quite a great feature as it keep reminding us our good old days but it is not necessary that every picture you have is having a good memory. There might be some people that are not in your life anymore or you do not want them to be in your memories. Now what to do in this situation? Well, we have a solution! Here in this article we are going to tell how to hide photos from memories in Google Photos. Yes, that’s possible! In fact, not only people but you can also hide a pet from your memories in few simple steps.
Steps to Hide People From Memories in Google Photos
Here are the steps through which you will be able to hide people from memories in Google Photos –
- The first step here is to open Google Photos on any device that you are using. It is best to use app to do this because things are quite smooth when you use an app. In case you don’t have an app and don’t wish to download it either then you can simply go to its website and login to your account.
- Once you have opened Google Photos on your device, be it an app or a website, you need to click on your profile icon which is located on the top of the page.
- Once you tap on the profile icon, it will open a complete menu of things that you can do from there. Here you need to go to the “Photos Settings” option.
- After clicking on Photos Settings, it will take you to another menu and from there you need to find “Memories” option.
- In the memories option, it will show you complete settings of what you can do here. Here from the list of things, you need to click on “Hide people & pets” option.
- This is your tool, from here you will be able to remove all those people who you do not wish to see in the memories. When you click on Hide people & pets, it will show you faces of all the people and pets which are there in the memories. All you need to do is simply click on all the faces that you do not want in your memories and that is it.
- You do not have to do anything else as it will now automatically hide all those people’s faces that you have selected from all the images.
These were the few simple steps that will help you to remove all the unwanted people from your Google Photos. There might be some other ways as well that will help you to get rid of all those people who you don’t want in your Google Photos memories but the one that is mentioned above is the easiest and fastest way to do this. You ain’t going to face any difficulty with the above-mentioned steps.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.