Do you want to remove Fortnite Error Code 30005 from your device? If yes then you are at the right place. Just follow the guideline step by step.
About- Fortnite Errors
Among all the battle royale games out there, Fortnite is one of the best games in the store. It is having over millions of players from across the world. However, there are some users who reported that they have been facing an error code 30005 while launching Fortnite on their computer and are unable to figure it out that why they are receiving this error. Well, all of those people, we are going to give a complete step-by-step guide of how they can deal with this error and run Fortnite without any kind of difficulty.
First of all you need to know that why you are facing this error. There might be several reasons and one of the most common one is due to some defect in its Easy Anti-Cheat files. By fixing this defect, you guys will be able to easily fix Fortnite Error Code 30005.
Steps to Fix Fortnite Error Code 30005
Here are all the steps through which you can easily fix this error –
- Here the first thing that you guys need to do is to go to the Epic Games install directory. To do this, you will have to go to the storage folder of your device. Once you enter this folder, click on Epic Games.
- When you guys enter Epic Games folder, you will be able to see Fortnite there. You need to click on Fortnite and from there go to the “Binaries” option.
- Once you enter the Binaries folder, you will see different options. Here you need to find “Win64” and this will take you directly to “EasyAntiCheat”.
- In the EasyAntiCheat folder, you need to search for “EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe” and this will help you guys to move further in the process. Once you click on it, this will directly open the setup file.
- When you are running the setup file, a message might occur on your screen for asking the administrative permission. You need to allow this to make this process successful. There is nothing to worry about as this process is completely safe and giving the permission won’t damage your system in any sense.
- Once you give the permission, you will be able to open the EasyAntiCheat service window.
- In the EasyAntiCheat service window you guys will be able to see a lot of different options. Among all, you will have to search for Fortnite and click on it. Once you click on Fortnite, it will help to uninstall the app.
- Now once the uninstallation process is complete, you will see a new option on the screen that will say, “Install Easy Anti-Clean”. You need to click on this in order to reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on to your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you need to click on the Finish button to complete the process.
By following these simple steps, the trouble that most of the users are facing should be solved. Now you need to do these things to easily launch fortnite on your device without any difficulty –
- First of all restart the Epic Games launcher of your device as it will apply all the recent changes that has been done.
- After this, click on launch and this will start Fortnite on your computer without any kind of error.
The process is quite simple and you do not need any kind of third party apps. Just follow these above mentioned steps and error code 30005 should be removed from your device.