In today’s gaming world, PUBG is that one game that has been loved by hundreds of million people across the world. It has proven to be one of the best video games for mobile phones, till date. However, there are many users who have complained about an error whenever they try to open PUBG. It is internet error: error code 154140712 and this error occurs due to the internet issues on your device. Here we are going to tell you guys that how you can fix this error through various methods.
Try High-Speed Internet Connection
Even though PUBG is a mobile game, it is the kind of game that requires a high-speed internet connection. This is to ensure that the users get the best gaming experience. Now this error code 154140712 that many people are facing whenever they try to play PUBG is an internet error and there is a huge possibility that they might be facing this error due to low internet connection.
One of the quickest ways to solve this problem is to change the current internet connection by switching to the high-speed one. Being a high-end multiplayer game, PUBG needs a strong internet connection and by switching to one, the users might not face this internet error in future.
Configure DNS Settings on your Device
Now in case if you are unable to fix this internet error by switching to the high-speed internet, then you should check the DNS settings. There must be a wrong configuration of your DNS and the only way to fix this issue is by configuring the settings. Here are the steps to fix this problem in both iOS and android devices –
Change DNS Settings in Android
- Here your first step will be to head to the settings of your android device and from there go to the WiFi option.
- In the Wifi option, you will be able to see the network that you are connected to and in front of that you will see an arrow icon. You need to tap on that to modify the Wifi settings.
- Here you will see a lot of options that are available for wifi settings modifications and here search for IP Settings or Advanced IP Settings.
- Once you find the IP Settings, you will have to change the settings from DHCP to Static. After doing this, you are required to change DNS 1 and DNS 2 values to:
- DNS 1 – 220.127.116.11
- DNS 2 – 18.104.22.168
Now just save the changes and you are all set.
Change DNS Settings in IOS
- Here also you need to head to the settings of your iPhone and go to the Wifi section.
- Now here you will see one circular i icon in front of the wifi network that you are connected to. Now here you need to find Configure DNS option.
- Here you will have to change the DNS settings from Manual to Automatic option.
- After doing this, you need to search whether there is any DND servers or not. If there is any server then delete them.
- Once you have deleted all the servers, you will see an option to “Add Server”. By tapping on this, you guys will be able to add a new server.
- Here you are required to change the DNS value to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 and once you are done, save the changes to apply them to your DNS server.
These are the two simple steps through which you can easily deal with this error code 154140712.