Usually, we all use our mobile phones to make calls, click pictures, do work, and do several other things. However, there are However, there are some tech-savvy people out there who make use of their devices in many different ways. For all those users, android comes with a special Developer Options menu and one of the most famous things that it consists of is USB Debugging. For all those who don’t know what this exactly means, here we are going to tell you what is USB Debugging and how you can enable it on your Android 11.
USB Debugging could be seen as a mediator between an android device and your PC as it is going to help to establish successful communication with a computer that is using Android Software Developer Kit (SDK)). SDK basically helps the users to develop apps that they want and in this, USB Debugging plays quite an important role. It is going to help you guys It is going to help you guys to establish proper communication between your android device and a PC. This is going to help you to take advantage of all these amazing tools that SDK has to offer you.
Steps to Enable USB Debugging on Android 11
Now, we are going to tell you that how you can easily enable USB Debugging on your Android 11 device –
- The first step is to go to the settings of your device as from here only you will be able to enable USB Debugging.
- From settings, head towards System and there search for “Advanced” option and go to that.
- When you enter the Advanced option, you are required to go to the “Developer Options” where you will be able to find various options that are used by those active users who keep doing different things from their android devices.
- In the Developer Options, you will be able to find “USB Debugging” that you need to enable in order to take full advantage of it. Once you enable it, you are good to go, you don’t need to do anything else.
These were the few simple steps that will guide you to easily enable USB Debugging on your Android 11. It is one of the most useful things for all those tech savvy’s out there and you all need to try this out at least once!
Benefits of USB Debugging
Here are some benefits of USB Debugging that you surely need to know –
- USB Debugging acts as a bridge of communication between an android device and Android SDK on a computer through a proper USB connection.
- With the help of USB Debugging, an android device can receive commands, files, and many other things from a computer and along with this, your PC can also take some important things from your android device.
- You will be able to use the advanced operations that your android device provides you with the help of USB Debugging.
- The users will be able to copy all those newly programmed app on to their device with the help of USB Debugging so that they can test the performance of the app.
- One of the most important thing that people should know about USB Debugging is that it is completely hassle free! You can easily establish the connection using this technique without facing any kind of technical complications.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.