Windows keep going through some major updates every now and then as these are meant to introduce all the latest features to the users. Along with this, it also aims to improve the overall experience. As Windows 11 has been introduced recently, it also came with some major changes and one of them is Start Menu. Although there are many people who are loving this change at the same time, there are many who are not that comfortable with it. So, here we are going to tell you that how you can customise the start menu on Windows 11 with third-party apps.
Although you cannot customise the start menu directly this is what third-party apps are meant for! Here we have one app that will help you to do this and the app is “Start 11”.
Steps to download and Install Start 11 on to your Device
Now, we are going to first tell you how you can download and install Start 11 onto your device in a very few simple steps –
- First of all, download Start 11 app on your device from the link that we have provided here.
- Once the app is downloaded, you will have to install it on to your device. In the installation process, you will be asked to give several permissions and accept some terms and conditions and only then it will be downloaded to your devices.
- Now, you need to follow all the steps that prompts on your screen and then it will be successfully downloaded on to your device. You can either purchase the product key or you can also go for the free-trial.
Steps to Customize Windows 11 Start Menu
Now comes the second and the most important thing that is customization of the Windows 11 start menu. Here are some of the steps to do that –
- Now open the Start 11 app on your device and it will ask you that where you wish to set the “taskbar icons”. You can place it either in the center or at any sides.
- It will now show you different menu styles from which you can choose the one that you want. It will show you Windows 7 style, Modern Style, Windows 10 style, and Windows 11 style. You can easily choose any of them to customise your start menu.
- If you wish to make some adjustments in the taskbar, you can also do that. You can easily adjust the blur and transparency level of the start menu, or you can also move the icons wherever you want them to be. All those users who want the right-click menu of Windows 10 in the taskbar can easily get that with this app.
- Start 11 also provides you this option to both enable as well as disable Windows 11 styled search.
- Another important thing that this app has to provide you is that you can control what will happen whenever you click on the Windows Button or even Windows Key. It will also help you to disable the individual settings from this app only.
These are the few simple steps that will help you to easily customise the start menu of your Windows 11. It is going to make things really very easy for all the users who find the new update complicated or simply do not like it.
For more information and the latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.