We all love playing games on Xbox as it completely transforms the experience of playing games. Have you ever imagined that you can use the Xbox controller on your android device? Yes, here we are going to tell you guys about how you can connect your Xbox controller with your Android device. The controller comes with Bluetooth so it has been made much easier.
Although there are few Xbox controller which do not come with Bluetooth so you need to make sure whether your controller has a Bluetooth or not. If you see the new version of the controller then it comes with Bluetooth and the older one do not come with one. If you have the one then it’s great but if you do not have one then just make sure that it will come with Bluetooth by default. If it will not come with Bluetooth then you will not be able to connect it with your Android device.
Here are few super easy steps with the help of which you will be able to connect the Xbox controller with your Android device –
Steps To Connect the Xbox controller with Android Phone
- The first step you will need to do is to open Bluetooth on your android device.
- Go to the settings or pull down the notification bar and tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it on.
- Now, it’s the turn for your controller. First of all turn it on because until and unless it is not on, you won’t be able to connect it to your android device.
- By holding the Xbox button you will be able to turn on your controller.
- Now once it has been turned on you have to try syncing it with your device.
- There will be a button on the top of your controller. That is the sync button through which you will be able to pair it with your Android device.
- You will have to hold the sync button for a while until it starts blinking.
- On your android device Bluetooth settings, you will have to open your Bluetooth settings.
- In those settings, you will find out an option to pair a new device. This is the option through which you will be able to pair your controller with your device.
- Once you tap on the option to pair a new device, you will be able to see your Xbox controller name in that list.
- Tap on the name of your controller in the list of the new device and once you tap on it, it will automatically pair your controller with your device.
- To make sure whether your controller is paired or not, see that light which was blinking. If it has stopped blinking that means your controller has been paired and if not then repeat the process again.
That is it, your controller has been paired and you are good to go ahead. Play all your favourite games on your android device with the controller. The first step you will need to do is to open Bluetooth on your android device.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.