Do you want to enhance your TV viewing experience by connecting your Bluetooth device to your Hisense Smart TV? In this article, you will learn the different methods to connect various Bluetooth devices to your TV. It’s no secret that New Smart TVs come equipped with wireless connectivity options such as Bluetooth and WiFi, making it easy to stream content from your mobile phone or output sound through external wireless speakers.
The process of connecting Bluetooth devices to a Hisense Smart TV may vary depending on the operating system (VIDAA U OS, Android, or Roku OS) it runs on. However, there are multiple devices such as Remotes, Alexa, Keyboards, mice, speakers, soundbars, and even gamepad controllers that can be connected and used seamlessly with your TV.
For a better movie-watching experience, you can connect a wireless speaker or use a Bluetooth headset to enjoy the audio without disturbing others. In short, Bluetooth devices offer a convenient and useful way to enhance your viewing experience. In this article, we will explore how to connect Bluetooth devices to your Hisense Smart TV.
Enable Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Smart TV
Enable Bluetooth on Hisense Smart TV
Here are the steps to enable Bluetooth on your Hisense Smart TV:
- Turn on your Hisense Smart TV.
- Press the Menu button on the remote control to access the settings menu.
- Navigate to the Settings option, then select Network.
- Under the Network options, locate and select the Bluetooth option.
- Select the On option to enable Bluetooth on your TV.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, you can now pair your Bluetooth devices with your TV.
It is worth mentioning that these steps may vary depending on your TV model and the operating system it runs on. Therefore, it’s always recommended to consult your TV’s user manual for specific instructions.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Smart TV
Connecting a Bluetooth device to your Hisense Android TV is a simple process that can greatly enhance your viewing experience. Here are the steps to follow-
- First of all Grab your Hisense TV remote and press the Menu button.
- Now Navigate to the Settings option, and select it.
- Under the settings tab, choose the Network option and look for the Bluetooth option.
- To search for available Bluetooth devices, select the Equipment Management option.
- Your TV will now start searching for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Make sure that the device you want to connect is nearby, has enough battery charge, and is in pairing mode.
- Once the device is found, select it from the list. It may take a few seconds for the TV and the device to pair and connect.
- Once the device is connected, you will receive a notification on your TV screen.
Disconnect or unpair Bluetooth Devices from Hisense Smart TV
Once you have connected a Bluetooth device to your Hisense Smart TV, you may need to disconnect or unpair it at some point. Here are the steps to do so-
- Open the Bluetooth settings by going to the Network options from the Settings menu.
- Select the Bluetooth option and navigate to Equipment Management.
- Select the Bluetooth device you wish to disconnect or unpair.
- You will be given the option to either Unpair or Disconnect the device.
- Select the appropriate option. The device will now be disconnected or unpaired from the TV.
Disconnecting or unpairing a device may vary depending on your TV model and the operating system it runs on.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to your Hisense Roku Smart TV
Connecting a Bluetooth device to your Hisense Roku TV is a simple process that allows you to enhance your viewing experience. Here are the steps to follow-
- Take your Hisense Roku TV remote and press the Home button to open the menu.
- Scroll down and select the Settings option.
- Select Remote and Devices, then Bluetooth Devices and later select Add Bluetooth Device.
- Turn on your device and enable pairing mode on the device you wish to connect to the Hisense Roku TV.
- The Hisense Roku TV will now display a list of nearby Bluetooth devices. Select the device you want to connect to from the list.
- The TV and device will now connect and pair. This process should only take a few seconds.
- Once connected, you will see a “Connected” text next to the Bluetooth device on your TV. To disconnect the device, simply go to the Bluetooth Devices menu and select the device you want to disconnect and select the option of disconnect or forget device. It’s important to note that the process of connecting a Bluetooth device may vary depending on the TV model, always consult your TV’s user manual for specific instructions on how to connect a Bluetooth device to your Hisense Roku TV.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Smart TV using Roku Remote Application
Here are the steps to connect a Bluetooth device such as a speaker, headphones, or soundbar to your Hisense Roku TV using the Roku Remote app-
- Download the Roku Remote app on your phone from the Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and ensure that your Roku TV and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Select your Hisense Roku TV from the app.
- Pair your Bluetooth speaker, headphones, or soundbar with your phone.
- Open the Roku Remote app and select the Remote tab.
- Tap on the headphones icon to activate private listening.
- The audio from your Roku TV will now be output to the connected Bluetooth device.
It’s worth mentioning that this method allows you to enjoy private listening and control the volume of the connected Bluetooth device. Additionally, to disconnect the device, you can simply go to the settings on the app and disconnect the device from there.
Connect Bluetooth Devices to Hisense Android Smart TV
Connecting a Bluetooth device to your Hisense Android TV is a quick and easy process. Here are the steps to follow-
- Take your remote and press the Home button.
- Now find out and select the Settings icon.
- Now go to the Remotes and Accessories option and select it.
- Select the Add accessory option. This option will search nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Select the device that you want to connect. Make sure that the device pairing mode is turned on
- Now Confirm the pairing request. Depending on your device, you may need to enter a pairing code.
- Once the device is paired, you can start using it right away.
In conclusion, it is important to ensure that your Hisense Smart TV has built-in Bluetooth capability before attempting to connect a Bluetooth device. If your TV does not have this feature, a Bluetooth transmitter can be utilized by connecting it to the audio jack output of your TV. The process of connecting a Bluetooth device to your Hisense TV is simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes. From searching for available devices to connecting and using them, the process is user-friendly and efficient. We hope this guide has provided you with the necessary information to successfully connect Bluetooth devices to your Hisense TV, and that you can now enjoy the added convenience of wireless connectivity. Additionally, it is also a good practice to check for any software updates on the TV and the Bluetooth device to ensure smooth connection and usage.