A few Years Back, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the latest new android application for cashless transactions. The full form of BHIM is Bharat Interface for Money, and the logo of this application contains two colours that resemble with Indian Flag. This is one of the biggest steps towards Digital India with the help of this application you can transfer money from one person to another the application is linked with your Adhar card. The next update of this app is yet to come according to officials in future the transactions will be done by using fingerprint impression.
How to change UPI ID in BHIM App- Android/iOS Users
- Open the BHIM Application.
- Now Go to your Profile Section.
- Now Open menu button and go to Settings option.
- Now edit your UPI ID.
- Add your new UPI ID and type unique ID. If it is available, click on the Confirm button. Then the app will ask you to confirm it again.
How to Install BHIM Application
- Step 1: Install Application from official source.
- Step 2: Select your language(English/Hindi).
- Step 3: Enter your mobile which is integrated with your Aadhaar card.
- Step 4: Generate new pin of your own choice and please this PIN will act as your password for BHIM application. (Don’t try to share your PIN)
- Step 5: Now the application will automatically pull your all bank account details which has been registered earlier.
- Step 6: Now you can transfer and receive payments online by using BHIM and users can also check their account balance by just entering UPIN.
Disclaimer:- Transfer limit Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 per day (24 hours).
List of all Banks which are integrated with this Application:- Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
*This is an online application so users need good internet connection.
For more information and latest news stay tuned with GN Radar.