Google Translate for Android
There are hundreds of languages that are spoken across the globe, regional as well as national and International. It is not possible to know all the languages and this becomes a constraint in communication. Google has got solution for the problem. Google brings Google Translate application for you. AI is being used in every field now a day so to translate languages it is quite beneficial. Google using Artificial Intelligence has come up with this application. Now users can simply communicate with anyone of any region across a globe. They just need to download the Google Translate application and it has got features which can translate your voice as well as text messages.
The application supports more than 100+ Languages which includes various Indian regional languages like Hindi, Marathi, Bengali and Marathi etc. This application is supported by Android as well as iOS. Download it today and make communication easier crossing the boundaries of languages.
Download Google Translate for Android | Latest Version 2020
|Application Name||Google Translate|
|Total Size||29.1 MB|
|Minimum Requirements||Android 6.0+ (M, API 23)|
Google Translate APK- Main Features
- There are so many words we come across in our day to day life which require translation. Google Translation application makes it easier. This application allows translation of text in regional languages as well. This has got instant visual translation which allow user to put the camera integrated with the application over a word or any phrase and it will get translated in any of the language.
- The above feature was only available in Hindi translation but now you can easily translate in regional as well as other languages. These features are now easily available to you in offline mode also. Internet connection is not mandatory.
- Google Translate will work with other applications as well. For example the Translate can be integrated with Chrome and you can easily translate pages or any content in the language which you want.
- This application will help you across the globe. We do not know all the languages and it makes communication difficult but now Google translate will help you to translate the conversation. Voice translation can be done easily which makes conversation easier.
- Users can now easily translate their entire text message without using copy paste method. The application has got separate page known as SMS Translation which will show text message automatically and that can be converted in various languages for example in fourteen Indian regional languages.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.