Here is one good news for all Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo users. Now the company has released One UI 2.0 based Android 10 stable update for the for Galaxy J7 Duo. The update is now rolling out in India but it might take some time to reach to all users. This is one of the major update in Samsung’s J series phones. The build nois J720FDDU6CTG2 and the total size of this update is around 3GB. The OTA size is 1.2GB. The main highlighted feature of this update is its enhanced Dark Mode, Full Screen navigation gestures, smoother animations, improved Digital Wellbeing, Clearer app icons and colors, Trash feature for Contacts app, Speed and Time units added in a Calculator app, and more.
Download One UI 2.0 based Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Download One UI 2.0 based Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
- Battery above 30%.
Make sure that your battery is above 30%.
- Download ODIN Tool
For manual update your have to first download the ODIN Tool in your computer.
Click here to download ODIN Tool- https://www.gnradar.com/samsung-odin-flash-tool-download-8205/
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver
Now download and install ADB & Fastboot driver on your computer.
- Take Backup
Before doing anything please take the backup of your phone.
- Now follow these steps
Do not miss any step please go ahed step by step so that your device won’t breakup. Now you can sideload the Firmware Update on your phone using Odin Flash Tool, here are the complete steps. https://www.gnradar.com/samsung-odin-flash-tool-download-8205/
One UI 2.0 based Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo- Main Features
This is the complete changelog list of this firmware. Source–
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms.
Icons and Colors
- Better icons and brighter colors.
- Better layouts for titles and buttons.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full Screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- New ways to access One-handed mode: double tap the Home button or swipe down in the center of the bottom of the screen.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
Media and devices
- Replaced the SmartThings panel with the Media and Devices.
- Media: Control music and videos playing on your phone as well as other devices.
- Devices: Check and control your SmartThings devices directly from the quick panel.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Improved the layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Install add-ons from the Galaxy Store to get even more features.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be added to a date without creating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for event alerts.
- More options are available for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific period of time.
- Share reminders with your family group and other sharing groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date without an alert.
- Created a Trash feature so you can restore files if you delete something by mistake.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- You can now copy or move multiple files and folders to different destinations at the same time.
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Specifications
The phone was launched earlier in 2018, April. It measures 153.5 x 77.2 x 8.2 mm and weighs around 174 grammes. It’s a dual SIM android which sports 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors Size and is having a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The aspect ratio of this device is 16:9 ratio. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) but it’s upgradable to Android 10.0.
The phone is powered by 64 bit Octa-core processor clocked at the frequency of 2.2 GHz on Chipset Exynos 7885 SOC having Mali-G71 graphics support. The total internal storage of this device is 32GB and is coupled with 4GB RAM. On the camera front, it sports a dual primary camera of 13.0 MP and 5.0 MP while the secondary camera of this device is of 8.0 MP. Other connectivity options include 3.5mm jack, WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, GPS, GLONASS, BDS Radio FM radio and micro USB 2.0. Sensors on the board include Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity and Gyro. The phone is powered by 3000 mAh battery and carries a price tag of 240 EUR.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar. And if you need any help regarding the firmware update then you can comment below.