So if you want to download the latest released Kingroot app right now then click on the given download link present at the bottom of this article.
Want to root your Android device running on Android 2.2 to Android 6.1 in a tap? Kingroot app is here for you, it is a small tool that allows the user to root their Android devices. Though the app is entirely in Chinese, the only thing the user has to do is press the blue button and wait. After few seconds, the application finishes working and you’ll have your rooted device.
Rooting of devices is always been a sensitive process, so it is necessary to do it with care and have knowledge of risks involved.
Download Kingroot APK Latest Version 2018 | Best Rooting App
|Total Size||12.6 MB|
|Minimum Android Version Required||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)|
Some of the features of Kingroot are:
- It just requires one click to root your device. It is one of the fastest rootings application which allows the user to root to Android 8.0(Oreo) with just a click.
- This application requires Internet Connection so that rooting is performed. Internet Connection helps it to search the available root strategies for the device.
- This application lets user root their Android device in just a few seconds as long as they have Operating System between Android 4.2.2 and Android 5.1.
- The procedure to root the device is same as Towelroot.
- When the user’s device is been rooted in Kingroot, the user will find the Purify App in the App Drawer of their phones.
- Purify app allows the user to remove pre-installed system apps, block autostart apps, clear cache data and save battery.
- This tool attacks the users of all type in terms of affordability because it is totally free to use for routing purpose in I mobile phones.
- There are 14-15 versions of kingroot till now.
- The users sometimes get fed up with the e-commerce ads as they use some of their data. Rooting is the best shield against such ads.
Overall you can say, Kingroot is the best android rooting application that anyone can use for upgrading their operating system. But there are some devices where this application does not work like Moto G, Nexus etc.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Global News Radar.