Update: Today, Instagram has been updated to version 10.14.0 from 10.17.0.
Instagram is a new recently released photo sharing application and right now it’s one of the most popular social networks worldwide. In Instagram people can share and capture real-time photos. You can follow your friends and family members, so stay up to date with them.
Features of Instagram
- Users can upload and post photos, wallpapers, and videos inside their profile. The application has some filters with the help of which users can edit these photos and these creative photo editing tools can also combine multiple images into a single file.
- There is no limit, users can upload unlimited photos and videos. They can also upload their own story which will disappear after 24 hours and the best thing is that the story will be real time and it won’t appear inside users profile grid.
- You can watch stories and live videos from the users we follow. The story tab is present at the top of your feed.
- Discover new stories, images, and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
- There are a number of beautiful stickers which are free to use.
- Users can send the text message, photos and videos personally.
Download Google Play Store Latest Version
Minimum Android Version Required
Android 2.1 (Eclair, API 7)
The given version is the latest version of the Instagram application. Our team provides latest versions of android applications and daily we try to update this article so that users can taste the latest version and new features of upcoming applications.
Sometimes we provide beta versions of these applications, so please remember the beta version is the unstable one, it may contain some bugs. If you have already installed the previous version of Instagram then there is no need to delete the previous version, the newer version will automatically update the previous one.
We will try to update the APK version as keep an eye on updates and stay tuned with Global News Radar Team.