Fire Emblem Heroes is the most popular Android smartphone game. The Android game is officially released by Nintendo Co., Ltd. The game is available in both Android as well as Apple iOs platform. It was released on 10th March 2017 and it’s free to download the game also offers some optional in-app purchases. Now let us talk about this game.
Fire Emblem Heroes for Android
Fire Emblem Heroes is a tactical role-playing game in which players assume the role of main characters from across the Fire Emblem series. Each character can be equipped with weapons and other items that grant them new abilities and stats. The player’s objective is to complete levels by defeating enemies and bosses in order to progress through the story.
The game has three modes: Normal mode, where the player can earn rewards; Special Maps, which are harder than normal maps but offer better rewards; and Training Tower, where the player faces off against waves of enemies with no reward other than experience points. Basically, we can say that it is a fighting game full of adventure and fun. The game will never end. The game is a world of two kingdoms: Emblian Empir and the Askran Kingdom. In this game, the user will be a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. The main work of user is to protect Askran Kindom from destruction.
Download Fire Emblem Heroes APK
|Application Name||Fire Emblem Heores|
|Category||Role Playing Game|
|File Size||75.49 MB|
|Minimum Requirements||Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)|
What’s New in Feb 2023 Update
- The 6th-anniversary celebration events are now available.
- A new Focus Charge feature has been integrated into summoning events.
- New accessories from the Aether Resort have been introduced.
- An increased number of heroes have been added to the 4-Star Special Rate and 4-Star Special Hero Special Rate summoning categories.
Modes Available in Fire Emblem Heroes
In this game, various characters are borrowed from Fire Emblem series and there are different modes which are available while playing FE Emblem.
- Story Maps: This mode is a default and while using this mode you have to lead your own army and save the Kingdom of Askran.
- Training Tower: This is a training mode which will help to trained users and it will change with time.
- Arena Duels: This is a mode in which you have to fight against other players all around the world. If you won the battle then you will gain points and the person having the highest number of coins will rank first worldwide.
- Hero Battles: In this mode, user can discover different battle scenarios for a limited time period.
Fire Emblem Heroes- Main Features
- Duel opponents from across the globe in this strategy RPG.
- Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe.
- Develop your Heroes’ skills, and take them to new heights.
- This smart device game is free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available.
- The player can build their own team of four to fight enemies and progress through the game.
- You can play the game on iPad or iPhone, Android or Kindle Fire tablet. Be sure to get the right version for your device so it will work properly.
- The game consists of many chapters and maps, each containing several battles. During each battle, players have a limited time to complete the level without losing all of their health.
- Each character has unique stats and abilities, which help you in battle against enemies.
- Join with friends in massive battles and fight for glory.
- Fight for your team to achieve victory, then recruit them to your side.
- Go head-to-head in thrilling tactical battles.
- Original story where your choices affect the game.
- Build a team with friends and fight together in special multiplayer modes.
- Replay classic Fire Emblem scenes in this tactical adventure.
- Dark Flier, Samurai, and Wyvern Rider.
All in all, Fire Emblem Heroes is simply a beautiful game that works, with different styles and genres to choose from, depending on your mood. If you love playing turn-based strategy games, then this game is definitely recommended—this is even the case if you are new to the series. If you are just looking for a good time with friends, then I suggest trying this game out as well—just know that it is more complicated than other free-to-play mobile games. Finally, if you love imaginative worlds and intricate stories, then this will be a nice treat for you to enjoy. In short, get ready to become addicted; Fire Emblem Heroes will probably be taking up your time very soon!
For more information about Fire Emblem Heroes game, stay tuned with us and keep an eye on updates.