If you want to update Clash Royale APK right now then click on the given link
Clash Royale Latest Version
If you want to download the latest updated version of Clash Royale APK file then click on the given download link. This is a major update of Clash Royale android game and it has several new features
Clash Royale was launched by Supercell and it was globally released on 2nd March 2016, for all different Android and iOS platforms. The name and gameplay of this game resemble with the famous Clash of Clans game. Clash Royal is similar to clash of clans but it has some more features and these are totally different from COC. This is a multiplayer mobile strategy game in which the ranking of players is decided by their current level, trophies, and arena.
The maximum level of this game is 13. The level, trophies, and arena will be upgraded when a player will win the battle against another player and he/she has to destroy more towers than the opponent or “King’s Tower”, which grants the user three “crown” victory. The 11 Arenas are Goblin Stadium, Bone Pit, Barbarian Bowl, P.E.K.K.A’s Playhouse, Spell Valley, Builder’s Workshop, Royal Arena, Frozen Peak, Jungle Arena, Hog Mountain, and Legendary Arena.
Download Clash Royale APK | Latest Version 2019
|Android Game||Clash Royale|
|Total Size||100.37 MB|
|Minimum Android Version Required||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)|
[The given APK file is extracted from play store, the file is pure or we can say untouched. You have not to uninstall your previous version the new latest version will automatically update the previous one. We will try to update this version as soon as possible so stay tuned with us and keep an eye on updates.]
What’s New in Clash Royale October 2019 Update
- Introducing the Party Button is introduced Party.
- Press the button and explore new modes in solo or with friends!
- Pair up and take on other players around the globe in constantly changing game modes!
- Earn Chests, Gold, and more with this button.
- New cards will come soon and play Quality of Life changes, and other fixes and improvements.
- Unlock TWO new cards today!
- Giant Snowball is a 2-Elixir Common in Frozen Peak
- Royal Hogs are a 5-Elixir Rare in Hog Mountain
- …and look out for another new card in July!
- Goblin and Princess Emotes are here!
- Pick them up from the Shop and craft your Emote Deck
- We’ll be adding new Emotes regularly
- 1v1 ARENA BATTLES
Developers have rearranged the unlock order of cards throughout the Arenas for the following reasons:
- To create Arenas where cards complement each other mechanically
- Ensure there are always answers to win conditions within an Arena
- Move low use rate, spicy cards to later Arenas
- Where possible, match cards thematically to their Arena
- Each new Arena will introduce new or unique mechanics
- We’re changing the League Season reset points:
- Trophies above 4000 (up to 7600) will be reduced by 50% – e.g. a player at exactly 5000 Trophies will be reset to 4500
- This new, more gradual system will give everyone playing 1v1 Arena Battles a better time when the League Season resets each month!
- 1v1 Arena Battles above 4000 Trophies will now have 3min Sudden Death
- Gold rewards DOUBLED (includes War Chest and Victory Gold)
- Rewatch your Clan’s War Day battles
- Spectate the enemy Clans’ War Day battles (tap “LIVE” on their boat)
- Tap on an enemy Clan from the War Leaderboard to check them out
- Social tab lights up gold while you still have your War Day battle left to do
- Players who miss their War Day battle see a popup reminder
- Copy your War Deck to your Battle Deck
- We’ve switched up the Collection Day game modes to keep things fresh!
- Silver, Gold, Giant, Magical and Crown Chests now contain less Commons, but more
- Rares, more Epics and a lot more gold!
- Maximum gold increased to 5 million
- Add a custom message when kicking players from your Clan
- New Trainers from 4000-4500+ Trophies (including Trainer Cheddar II…)
- Tap the Cards tab to toggle between Battle Deck and Emote Deck
- Tap the Social tab to toggle between Chat and War
- Esports tab added to News Royale (to be enabled at a later date)
- Once you’ve unlocked a card it can always appear in chests thereafter (even if you’re not in the card’s Arena)
For more information and latest updates on Clash Royale stay tuned with GN Radar.