If you want to download the latest released BHIM APK for Android then click on the given download link present at the bottom of this article.
Yesterday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the latest new android application for cashless transactions. The full form of BHIM is Bharat Interface for Money, and the logo of this application contains two colours which resemble with Indian Flag. This is one of the biggest step towards Digital India with the help this application you can transfer money from one person to another the application is linked with your Adhar card. The next update of this app is yet to come according to officials in future the transactions will be done by using fingerprint impression.
How to Install BHIM Application| Bharat Interface for Money
- Step 1: Install Application from official source.
- Step 2: Select your language(English/Hindi).
- Step 3: Enter your mobile which is integrated with your Aadhaar card.
- Step 4: Generate new pin of your own choice and please this PIN will act as your password for BHIM application. (Don’t try to share your PIN)
- Step 5: Now the application will automatically pull your all bank account details which has been registered earlier.
- Step 6: Now you can transfer and receive payments online by using BHIM and users can also check their account balance by just entering UPIN.
Disclaimer:- Transfer limit Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 per day (24 hours).
Download BHIM APK for Android
List of all Banks which are integrated with this Application:- Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
*This is an online application so users need good internet connection.
For more information and latest news stay tuned with Global News Radar.