Battle For The Galaxy for Android
Are you excited about battling in war? Be the saviour of your galaxy and save it from outsiders. The battle for the Galaxy is a real-time role-playing game. This game size is of 90.65 MB. This game lets you build your base, create an army, attack enemies, earn medals (if you battle well), and steal enemy resources. The game has got amazing 3D graphics.
The game starts with players building up their resources for battle against others and creating buildings to improve your resource generation. Now after this players need to focus on an army. They need to build a strong army using a different kind of troops players can easily attack other bases. So gear yourself up for the battle and save your galaxy and be the conquering of the galaxy. Download Battle for the Galaxy now!
Download Battle For The Galaxy APK
|Game Name||Battle for the Galaxy|
|File Size||107.36 MB|
|Minimum Android Required||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)|
Battle For The Galaxy APK- Main Features
The features are as follows:
- This game does not require any fee or charges. Users can download it free of cost.
- Users can enjoy the game with amazing visuals effects. Yes, Battle for Galaxy has got amazing art and visuals effects which make this game more interesting to play.
- There are different kinds of rewards waiting for the players. This requires logging yourself daily in the game and collecting valuable bonuses by completing all the daily challenges.
- Players can easily create corporations with other players and unite to prevail against others.
- Now you can participate in any kind of war, some war can be out of your imagination also. Participate in every imaginable kind of wars and get great prizes: win the Leagues, Tournaments, duels, and Raids!
- Players have to so much to do besides fighting in the war. They need to recruit an army of Space marines, Rocket troopers, giant mechs, Battlecruisers, and a lot of other units. The army will be always ready to battle for you.
- Players need to construct and upgrade 20+ buildings to turn the just-survived base into a mighty planetary fortress.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.