Well, it’s been around 5 years, we’ve been waiting for our favorite childhood mobile racing game Asphalt to launch another game in its series, and finally, Gameloft has heard us and is launching the ninth main game and fifteenth game in the Asphalt series. Asphalt 9: Legends brings back the old racing experience with some jam-packed, high-octane races and some crazy tricks, slow-motion crashes and the ASPHALT level of amazingly impressive visuals.
Asphalt’s new game will feature some new updates and some old features which we missed in Asphalt 8. We’ve listed some of the basic features below:
- The gameplay of Asphalt 9 is very much similar to Asphalt 8, but it comes with far better graphics than its predecessor and a feature “Nitro Pulse” which we saw last in Asphalt 6 and 7 is back in Asphalt 9 which was not implemented in the previous version.
- It comes with 3 control options, Tilt to Steer, Tap to Steer and it also comes with a brand new Touch Drive Mode. Touch Drive is very similar to the control option we saw in subway surfers, where you swipe to change lane.
- The game will feature around 50 hypercars from the likes of some very popular racing brands like Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari and many more. Unlocking of cars will now require “Blueprints” which will be earned in game and these “Blueprints” will also help in upgradation and star up your cars.
- The game will feature around 70 real-world location race tracks. Each race track will come with some unique layout of ramps and hazards. Some popular older maps which we saw in previous versions like San Francisco have returned in this game.
- Gameloft’s major addition to this game is the “Club” feature, where players can work together by creating and joining communities to earn rewards and also work together towards milestones for group rewards.
- Asphalt 9 also features licensed tracks just like the Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Extreme such as Yeah I know by Otherkin, Black Wave by Flay and Iconic by Nicky Romeo and Christian are some in the list.
Asphalt 9: Legends is undoubtedly coming back with a bang and I don’t find a reason why people won’t like this game as the experience of racing on the go whether offline or online is what everyone loves and Gameloft just made it better with Asphalt9: Legends. But there is a catastrophe to it for the android users as the game will be launched on IOS platform only later this year and Android users might have to wait a bit longer to play this game.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Global News Radar.