gnradar.com is a site that gives people information about software available on the Internet.
As you can see in our About section, our goal is to provide all users with the ability to download their favorite apps legally, safely, quickly and for free regardless of the country of origin and device used by said users.
We provide independent app promotion and visibility services to developers.
We want to emphasize how important it is for us to comply with the current legislation and our respect for intellectual property rights.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. In this sense, any use of third parties’ trademarks is for informational purposes only, without involving any kind of affiliation with the corresponding right holders nor an identity between the software and our services or name. In addition, the use of any of those trademarks complies with European Union Directive 89/104/EEC of 21 December 1988, to approximate the laws of the Member States relating to trademarks, as well as with decisions of the European Court of Justice. In this sense, we are authorized to use third-party trademarks. The links included or apps hosted at gnradar.com are mostly the result of submissions by the corresponding third parties.
If you believe our content infringes your copyrights, please notify us by providing a DMCA notice with the following details:
- Please provide your contact information: name, personal ID, passport number or equivalent identifier, email address and country of residence. If acting on behalf of a legal person, please provide complete information about said person and indicate your position or mandate under which you send this notice.
- When representing developers or owners of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, third party agencies must provide a signed authorization letter.
- A reference to identify the material that allegedly infringes your rights (full URL where published).
- A detailed explanation of the alleged infringements in relation to your rights over the corresponding content, describing such infringements.
- Include the following statements:
- “I am under the impression that the copyrighted content or materials described above are not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and are not otherwise permitted by law.”
- “I swear that I am the copyright holder or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to this work.”.
- “Please be advised that we will forward a copy of this infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information you provide above (address, telephone number, and email address), to the user who uploaded the content in question.”
In case the notification was consistent with the abovementioned indications and the request was well founded, we will remove the corresponding content in accordance to Law.
You can send us the infringement notice via email to: [email protected]