Gmail is one of the most popular applications of this world. It’s the world’s safest application to send documents and. It provides 15 GB of free storage to every single user ID. With the help of this app they can receive emails up of size up to 50 MB’s in size, Even they can send big files, and can also insert files from Google Drive into the message. It has a search-oriented interface and a “conversation view” which is having the same look as the Internet forum.
Now the question arises how to create a fresh Gmail account. If you want to create it right now then follow these steps and download the latest APK file of Gmail Application from the given download link.
Steps to Create Gmail Account:
- Open www.gmail.com website or Gmail Application(Application is now available in google play store or if you want to download it right now from Global News Radar Application store then click here:-).
- Then Click on Create Account Tab.
- Then you will get one window, in which you have to fill one Signup form.
- Now verify your contact details and phone number.
- So finally now your account is created and Google welcome page will appear.
Email Sign in – Steps | Login Gmail Account | How to Sign- in Google Gmail account
STEP1:- Open www.gmail.com and click on login button.
STEP 2:- Enter your existing account details such as username and password
STEP 3:- Then click on login button.
How to recover Google Account? Gmail Account Recovery- Steps
- Users can easily recover their existing accounts data only when they provided their security information during Gmail account registration.
- Open Google’s Account Recovery page.
- Select “I don’t know my password” option.
- Then your next step is to enter your Gmail address.
- Request verification code if you have linked your phone number during account registration.
- If you have not provided your phone number then you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” tab.
2. If you forgot your email, password, username, phone number and security question then you have to check your web browser history for Inbox or Gmail® to check your address. If you got something then the text before “@” will be your username
3. The 3rd method to recover your account is to verify your identity manually. If you have to manually verify your identity then open your Google Account Recovery page. And later on, enter your email address and tab continue button. Then go to “I don’t know” option and then click on “Verify your identity” option.
4. If you are having G Suite or Google Apps then the recovery of your account passwords is very easy, users can send mail to their domain administrators and then their service provider(such as Godaddy) will reset the password and you can recover your account.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with Global News Radar.