Google Chrome for Android
Google Chrome is one of the best android web browser application which used by a very large number of population all over the world. If you want to experience the fastest and safest web browser right now, then just click on the given latest 2018 Google Chrome APK download link present at the bottom of this article.
In today’s life everyone is in a hurry and wants to do everything as fast as possible. Keeping this thing in mind Google has built a chrome browser which is known as the fastest and the safest browser. Google Chrome is a freeware web browser generated by Google, which was released in 2009. It is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows and available in total forty seven languages. This is a web browser which is a must to have on your mobile phones, tablet or PC. It is the most used browser in almost all the countries except few.
Download Google Chrome APK | Latest Version 2021
|Total Size||98.67 MB|
|Minimum Requirements||Min: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)|
Google Chrome 2021 APK- Main Features
While talking about web browsing first thing that comes in our mind is the speed and second is safety. Here are some of the common features of the Chrome browser-
- Chrome browser is both fast and safe to use. It let us know when we are entering into an unsafe zone, as it warns us when we are opening any site which has been viewed as harmful and unsafe.
- Coming to privacy, we all are very much concerned about our privacy. Chrome comes with a private browsing feature named Incognito, this mode prevents the browser from storing any history or any other information from the website which we visit. There is an Incognito window for this mode.
- It also comes with a user-tracking feature which sends details of its users to Google either through optional or non-optional user tracking mechanisms.
- Stability is also a main concern of the users and chrome comes with great stability which prevents different tasks from interfering with each other and this procedure is known as process isolation.
- Chrome also uses the User Interface technology which includes back, forward, refresh, cancel and menu buttons. There are some desktop shortcuts that let us open web applications in browser, this allows web applications to run along with any local software.
- There is an automatic web page translation which automatically detects any foreign language and asks the user whether to change the language or not. This translation is currently available in 52 languages.
For more information and latest Android Apps stay tuned with GN Radar.