If you are the one who loves technology and keep doing different things with their devices then you must have heard of the term ADB and Fastboot. Well, if you haven’t then here we are going to introduce you guys to both of them and in this article, we will also guide you that how you can download and install these drivers easily without facing any complications.
Let’s first talk about ADB and understand what it is actually used for –
ADB or you can say Android Debug Bridge, could be understood as a kind of bridge that is basically used to build a bridge between two devices, particularly an android device and a PC. Once you are able to establish this connection successfully, it allows you to do several modifications at different levels which is simply amazing. This is one of the really exciting things for all those tech enthusiasts out there.
Download ADB & Fastboot Drivers APK | Latest Version 2024
|ADB & Fastboot Drivers
About- Fastboot Drivers
As far as Fastboot is considered, it could be seen as a really advanced tool which is having a complete set of Fastboot or you can say Bootloader menu. Fastboot is basically a first step that comes ahead of ADB because it helps to remove all those restrictions which have been put by the OEM on your devices. One can only carry out tweaks on their devices if they have an unlocked bootloader and for this, Fastboot plays a really important role.
Common features of ADB and Fastboot
Here are some of the common features of ADB and Fastboot that you all need to know –
- Highly Compatible– Both the ADB as well as Fastboot tools or drivers are highly compatible with android devices. This means that they should not cause any kind of compatibility issue.
- Multiple Platforms– Both these tools can easily run on Windows as well as Mac platforms.
- Install Root – These tools can easily be used to install root on any of your device that you want.
- Install Custom ROM– Custom ROM can play quite an important role for those who are keen to carry out tweaks on their devices. These tools are going to help you to install Custom ROM on your device, easily.
- Lock/Unlock Bootloader– As mentioned earlier, these tools can help you to unlock bootloader on to your device. You should be aware of the fact that you can also relock the bootloader whenever you want using these tools.
- Remove Bloatware– Both these tools will help you to remove bloatware from your device and make things quite easy.
How to Download and Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers
Now let’s see the steps of how you can download and install ADB & Fastboot Drivers on to your device –
- We will go for the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool as it is the best one out there. The first step is obviously to download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool installer package on to your device.
- Once the download is finished, you need to double click on it and start the installation process.
- During the installation process, you will see a message that will ask you for the permission, you need to click on Yes/Run.
- After this, you have to keep clicking on the “Next” button until it reaches the final level and there you need to click on “Finish” to complete the process.
These were the few simple steps that will help you to easily download and install ADB and Fastboot Drivers onto your device.
For more information and the latest updates stay tuned with GN Radar.